Online Safety Information
Children at our school use the internet on a regular basis as part of their learning. In school, we have regular online safety activities to remind children of the importance of keeping themselves safe online.
Report online abuse by clicking the button below:
Below are a few links to some very useful information regarding online safety for parents, carers and children:
- Think U Know – containing internet safety advice for those aged from 5 to 16, along with parents and teachers, this site is produced by CEOP (the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre).
- Kidsmart – An award-winning internet safety programme for children.
- Know IT All – lots of useful advice for keeping yourselves and your children safe on the Internet.
- Kidscape – An organisation which helps to prevent bullying and child abuse.
- Childline – ChildLine is the free helpline for children and young people in the UK.
- BBC Stay Safe – Test your Internet safety knowledge with Hacker and help the Horrible Histories gang stay safe online.
- Net Smartz Kids– Click on the image opposite to visit the Net Smartz Kids website for lots of e-safety activities.
- Childnet International – website to “help make the Internet a great and safe place for children”.
- Parent Information – Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
- UK Safer Internet Centre – E-safety tips, advice and resources.
- NSPCC Online Safety – Helpful advice and tools you can use to help keep your child safe whenever and wherever they go online.
- Childnet International – Parents & Carers
- PARENTSAFE – LGFL advice for parents
- Digital Parenting – highlights the potential risks of technology and gives you expert advice
Our Safety Guidance